Thursday, February 26, 2009

Traveling


So this spring I will be do a lot of traveling. Through work I have been planning a study tour to Thailand. We will be there for 2 weeks, in a town called Chiang Mai. During the day the students will be learning Thai Massage, and I get to tour around the area. I am now looking for things to do. So if anyone has any suggestions that would be great to hear them. So far we will be doing an Elephant tour, visiting a village, white water rafting and also seeing how silk is made. So please pass on your suggestions.



After getting back from Thailand, I will be heading to Vegas with 2 friends and as well meeting my sister down there. We will be celebrating 2- 22nd Birthdays, as well as a 21st Birthday. We are so excited to go, as this is all of our first times traveling to Vegas. Again if you have any suggestions of things to see or do while you are down there we would love to hear them!

No comments: