Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Oh Britney...

Last night my roommate and myself finally had the chance to see Britney Spears in concert. We had bought the tickets what seemed like years ago, and waited for April 6th to come. The Pussycat Dolls opened the concert up in a super high energy, fun, crazy good dance performace opening act. The costumes were awesome, the dancing was great, and I would definetly go and see them again! I have some videos below from the concert, just so each one of you can feel like you were there too!

In between PCD and Britney, there was a circus performance. This was great, they had everything from stilt walkers, to midets, to illusionists. It was great! Brett and I both are super excited for Vegas in about 6 weeks now.

Then it was finally time for Britney. Although she lip synced most of the evening, it was well worth the wait. It was super high energy, and insainly entertaining. She played songs from the past, that were all remixed to be 2009 hits. We also got to hear some songs that are off the Circus album, that have not been released onto radio yet.

Enough talking though and I will let the videos speak for themselfs, they really are amazing.


2 comments:

crystal.cattle said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. The videos are cool. Can't wait to hear more about it!

Air said...

Thanks for all the videos! Now I don't feel so bad that I missed out!!!