Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My First True Love

So for those of you that don't know, I am a true fashion lover. I have several blogs that I follow that are dedicated to fashion. One of my favorites is Red Carpet Fashion Awards.

Although most of the looks and pieces that they feature are all high end designers and looks that I can only dream of having, I was extremely pleased to see one of the postings there today.

Zara's new collection of fall/winter clothing was just released today. I am absolutely in love with this collection. It has recreated many pieces from other lines that I absolutely love. Below are 3 pictures of items that I love. I can only home that I can find them in Edmonton. Oh and the over the knee boots are also to die for!


I love the shoulder detailing on this dress
This wool wrap coat would be amazing for this fall. And please note these to die for boots



Love this coat, although I don't think Edmonton is ready for something like this.

No comments: