Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rock Legends Come To Town

Last night I had the honor and privilege to see the legendary band AC/DC perform in Edmonton. Despite the down pour of rain, and the lightening storm, it was hands down the best concert that I have ever seen.

Every bit hit, plus several new songs off their new CD- Black Ice were played. The special effects were outstanding. From the canon's shooting, to the life size train, and the video's. The military helicopters and planes even flew over the stadium before the concert. Everything was first class.

We also had great floor seats which made it even better! I would highly advise anyone to go and see this band before you no longer have a chance. I know given the opportunity I would be there in a moment.

Here are some pictures from the concert. Notice the crazy fans! They almost rival American football fans...

1 comment:

RobynBeazley said...

Sweet concert to attend Stacy! Trust you had a blast!