Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Time to Share #10

This week again we will take another turn in what I feature.


I love to shop, this is no surprise. What may come as a surprise is that this year for Christmas, I have no idea what I want... Shocking I know!


Tonight I did a little bit of browsing so that I could come up with some ideas. I went into one store that I love, and it officially became my favorite home store.


Urban Barn is a upscale, contemporary, home store. It has everything from major furniture to kitchen accessories. Tonight I fell in love with 2 pieces there. There was a mirrored coffee table, and a mirrored hall table (pictured below). One day I would love to have both of these in my house, if only they had a little bit lower price tags.
Below are some of my other favorite pieces from the store. Happy Shopping!

www.urbanbarn.com

No comments: