Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Top 20 Romantic Cities in Canada

On the way to work this morning I heard a report that Edmonton ranked #8 in the most romantic cities in Canada. I was event more shocked to find out what city was #1! Take a look at the list. I find it very interesting that some of these cities ranked so high. I think what shocked me even more was that Montreal was not on the list... I thought it would be #1

The 20 city list:

1. Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

2. Calgary, Alberta

3. Victoria, British Columbia

4. Regina, Saskatchewan

(I think that possibly Agribition has something to do with this, although I wouldn't call what happens in Regina romantic...)

5. Guelph, Ontario

6. Kingston, Ontario

7. Kelowna, British Columbia

8. Edmonton, Alberta

9. Winnipeg, Manitoba

10. London, Ontario

11. Peterborough, Ontario

12. Ottawa, Ontario

13. Thunder Bay, Ontario

14. Abbotsford, British Columbia

15. Sudbury, Ontario

16. Halifax, Nova Scotia

17. Brantford, Ontario

18. Barrie, Ontario

19. St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador

20. Windsor, Ontario

1 comment:

RobynBeazley said...

Ha ha - I love your Regina comments!