Sunday, March 7, 2010

Red Carpet Round-Up: Oscars Best Dressed

The biggest night in entertainment is happening right now. The red carpet just wrapped up and her are my picks for tonights best and worst dressed. Elizabeth Banks- Versace
Sigourney Weaver- Lavin


Demi Moore- Atelier Versace
Meryl Steep
Sandra Bullock- Marchesa Kristin Stewart- Monique Lhuillier
This is the best I have ever seen this girl look!!
Miley Cyrus- Jenny Packham
This is also the best this girl has ever looked!

Zoe Salanda- Givenchy
I was dying for someone to wear this dress and pull it off! So glad she did.
Rachel McAdams- Ellie Saab
Anna Kendrick- Ellie Saab

Diane Kruger- Chanel
Another dress that I was dying to see on the Red Carpet. She too does this dress justice.

Jennifer Lopez & Amanda Seyfried- Armani Prive
I loved this collection on the runway, and it looks even better on the red carpet


No comments: