Wednesday, April 21, 2010

101 in 1001 Update

It has been a while since I did 101 in 1001 update. I have been making some good progress in my list, so here is what I have been up to lately.


4. Maintain my blog for a year
I have been blogging for almost 14 months now. I was a little behind in celebrating my 1 year anniversary, but I am thrilled that all of you have been a part of this journey.

13. Watch every episode of Lost

With only 4 or 5 episodes of Lost left before the series is over, I have almost completed this task. I must say that I am disappointed in this season and hope that the final season does not leave a sour taste in my mouth. The other 4 seasons have been nothing short of stellar!

25. Scrapbook Vegas May 2009

This week I got all my photos printed from Vegas, and now can start to dive in Scrapbooking. It is supposed to rain all weekend (thank goodness! We are so dry that I will gladly take a rainy weekend), so it may be the perfect time to start.

29. Take a girls trip somewhere every year (1/3)-(Bethan & Stacy's roadtrip to Canmore/Kananaskis)

You can read all about Bethan and my girls trip here.

30. See a Broadway performance in NYC

We are less then 1 month away from being in NYC (insert happy dance here). We are definitely going to see a Broadway show; we just need to decide which one. Any suggestions would be great.

42. Have another Marcus type adventure

We are planning on having another great adventure when we are in NYC. We just need to find Marcus’s brother/sister in NYC. I have a feeling this may be a couple day journey with the new Marcus. After all NYC is a big place.


63. Plan 20 events in 1 year (20/20)
With this new job I have easily done this. I think it only took 2 weeks!

65. Plan an agriculture event & 66.Complete a contract job

I am in the process right now. You can read all about it here.


76. Complete my Thailand scrapbook

Watch for an upcoming post all about this!

89. Find a wine that I like

Dr. Zen Zen- Both the Red and White

90.Host a murder mystery party

Stay tuned for more details about this!

No comments: