Monday, April 19, 2010

TFLN

Ever had a bad day, or need a laugh, a distraction from life, or to remember the days when you were wild and crazy in college?

Well do I have a cure for you!!

Text from last night is the most genius website invented. Yes it wastes time, and is silly, and some may say a waste of time, however, it does all of the things i mentioned above (makes you laugh, makes a bad day a good day, and distracts you for a few moments)

Now Canadians are just catching onto this site. (Yes I know it has taken us a little while). Most people are still not understanding what it is all about.

The idea behind it is to send it our texts that you sent to other people and post them on the website. Then other people read them and have a chuckle about what you said. The posts are anonymous, other then the area code that you are from is show.

My friend Shaun and I have recently submitted our first post, and no I'm not going to tell you what one it is, other then it is a good one!!

The next time you are down in the dumps and needing a laugh, check out TFLN. Trust me it will brighten your day!

No comments: