Friday, April 9, 2010

What A Dissapointmnet

I hate babies breath. No if, ands, or buts about it. I think that it is cheap, tacky, ugly, and just plain wrong.

I have been know to be the girl when a bouquet of flowers, especially roses, come to the office or for a friend, i pull out all of the babies breath. It just looks so much better!

This morning as I was going through my blog roll I came across a blog about wedding flowers. I clicked to read to find myself in absolute disgust.

Take a look and see for yourself. Trust me you will never find this at any of my events, no matter how cool and trendy they think it is!

3 comments:

crystal.cattle said...

I normally hate baby's breathe too, but some of those arrangements are kind of cool. Might have to reconsider. And who do all these flowers at work come from?

www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

Sly said...

Just Bethan sends me flowers at work, but another lady I work with always gets roses and I take the babies breath out of them.

RobynBeazley said...

Ha ha!! This is halarious!! I can see you sneeking the babies breath out of your coworkers flowers - too funny.