Monday, May 31, 2010

June 101 in 1001 update

It is time for my monthly 101 in 1001 update. I am now 11 months into this adventure, and feel pretty happy with myself for the things that I have accomplished.


2. Read a book every month- I just finished reading I <3>


3. Watch every episode of Lost- This was completed after watching the series finale this May.


18. See a Movie every month- I got to watch Up In the Air on my way to NYC. Loved it, and had been waiting a while to watch it too!


29. Take a girl’s trip somewhere- NYC May 2010


30. See a Broadway performance in NYC- In the Heights, May 2010. It was so good!! I encourage anyone to go see it


42. Have another Marcus type adventure- Crystal in NYC, you can read all about it here


Not bad for 10 month of things!


There are a total of finished and started items:

101 items total

12 items started

28 items finished

62 items that need starting or finishing.

No comments: