Monday, May 31, 2010

LOST

So I know this is a little late, but I have been trying to get you all caught up from our trip to NYC. You can read all about it here.


While we were in NYC the series finally of Lost happened. Although I missed it airing live, I was able to catch up as soon as I got home.


It was kind of neat actually. Every time that we were in Times Square there was a countdown to the finally. I think the closest that I seen the countdown was 61 minutes away!


Anyways, back to the finally. Lost and mine relationship started late in the show. It was about ¾ of the way through season 3 when I discovered the show. Of courses it made no sense, but seemed really cool. Over the summer I got all caught up and became addicted.


The series finally was bitter sweet for me. Yes the show needed to end. There were so many unanswered questions, and time can only go on for so long before people want those questions answered.


In the final season we got a bunch of those questions answered. Even the final episode did not clearly reveal all the answers we had looked for. It will forever be a mystery…


I really quite liked the finally. I thought it was smart, faced paced, and left some room for mystery and interpretation, which stays true to the nature of the show. I think that if every single question was answered half the fans would have been mad with the answers and the other half would still have more anyways.


I highly suggest going back and watching all of the episodes. It is really easy to get caught up in this show, and watch 3-4 in a row. Just beware that you need to pay close attention when watching. There are lots of little details and twists and turns that are vital to the show!

No comments: