Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love

Three simple words, three words that I think more of us need to learn to live by.

Last night we had a girls night out and went to see the new Julia Roberts film Eat, Pray, Love. I had read this book about 6 weeks ago, and was dying to see the film. Lets just say that I had pretty high expectations going into it.

I can now say that my expectations were met and exceeded. I loved this movie. It was the first thing in a while that really made me stop and think about my life, and how I was living it. It followed fairly closely (especially for a movie) to the book. It really encompassed Liz's journey through Italy, India, and Indonesia.

The feelings that I got from the film, and book are hard to explain in words. I hope that some of you have the chance to see this film, and experience what I did last night.

No comments: