Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Heritage Day Part 2

The Heritage Festival was much more then just singing and dancing. There was also food. Amazing, wonderful, tasty food!

We tried to taste as many delicious things as possible, and could have went back for more. This is a sample of what we ate.
Mango Smoothies from Congo
Sticky Rice and Mango from Thailand.

I definitely ate 2 plates of this. One of my favorite foods ever!
These were from Mexico. I forget what they are called, but I could have ate many more
These were from Panama. One was cheese and one was chicken. If they were warm, they might have been better.
And of course Crepes from France. For some reason crepes always make me think of Taladega Nights. If you have seen the movie, you know why.

Can't wait to go back and have some more wonderful next year!

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

This is making my stomach growl. I would've LOVED to have tried all this yummy stuff. Awesome!

RobynBeazley said...

Looks like a fun event! You're much more daring when it comes to trying unique foods Stacy. The crepe looks the best from my tasty eye ;)