Thursday, September 30, 2010

Delta Golf Tournement

I thought that it was time that I caught you up on a few of things that have been happening in my life. I have been waiting on the pictures, and they are finally here now!

With work, we have a company golf tournament. It is fairly small with 30 or so people playing, but it is a great time! This year I played with our Director of Sales, and our Computer tech. We had a great time, and lots of laughs along the way. We didn't even do that bad placing 3rd. Especially since our Computer tech had never played before!
After golf we all headed to my boss's house for a steak and lobster supper. This is the best meal that I have had in ages. I don't remember the last time I had a steak that was that tender!

They handed out lots of prizes as well. I played well enough to win Ladies Longest Drive, and Ladies Longest Putt. Not bad for someone who had not played in 3 months!





Can't wait for next year! Should be a really fun time again

No comments: