Tuesday, October 5, 2010

2010 Olds Fall Classic

This past weekend I was at the Olds Fall Classic show. This was my one weekend away from the farm while my family is away. My sister didn't think that I would be able to go. For some reason she didn't think that I would be able to drive a truck and trailer by myself on a major highway.

I thought I did pretty good at the show. I got the cattle clipped by myself, and with some help from a friend we got them fit and shown last Friday. I took our bull Revolution as well as my heifer calf Sweet Thing.

The show was a little disappointing. My heifer calf didn't do great in the show, and our bull was Reserve Sr Champion. Still not a terrible day. My sister has my camera with her in Australia, so I am without pictures.

Our next show is Brandon, and I am still trying to convince the family that I need to go out to it. Hopefully I will make it out and will have some pictures to share with you then.

No comments: