Thursday, February 24, 2011

Shaving the Strokes

This Christmas I really wanted a putter. I love to golf, but my putting is definitely one of my weak points of the game. I can never see where I am hitting the ball with the putter that came with my clubs. I thought it would be a good idea to get a new putter and improve my game.

My grandparents gave me a gift certificate to Golf Town to go purchase a putter that I liked. After trying a few different ones, and the only advice from the salesman being, "there is really no difference in the putters, just find one that you like.", I was a little lots. Thank goodness for the putting greens in the store, and one hour later I had made my decision.

I decide to go with a Odyssey putter. It is a blade head that makes it easier for me to see where I am hitting the ball. The blade is also "very forgiving" so hopefully that will help my game too.

I will keep you posted if I am able to shave some strokes off my game this summer with my new club!

No comments: