Thursday, February 24, 2011

What to Wear: Jetsetter

Right about now I am stepping onto a plane to head to Las Vegas. One of my pet peeves is people who wear the grosses, ugliest clothes when flying. Just because you are on a plane does not mean that you cannot look great!

Now I understand that on 10+ hour flights comfort is key. For these type flights I encourage dressing in layers. Start with a light weight shirt, a sweater or cardigan, and possibly a light jacket. A larger bag is also important as it gives you more space for carry on items.

For shorter flights, this is where style really should not be sacrificed. A few key things for me is still dressing in layers. This is especially important when traveling to a destination where the temperature is different from where you are coming from. I am also careful of how much metal I have on. Nothing is worse then being late for a flight and having to stop and do the metal wand.

This is a great outfit that I would love to wear on the plane. Looks great in the airport, and you are ready to do anything soon as you get out of the airport.

What to Wear: Jetsetter

Jeans- Heritage Bailey Perfect Bootcut Jeans by J Brand
Shoes- Miu Miu Suede ankle boots
Purse- Burberry Bilmore Trench Canvas/Patent Borsa
Earings- Anita Ko Spike 14-karat white gold stud earrings
Jacket- Forzieri Grey Asymmetrical Zip Leather Jacket
Shirt- Steffen Schraut black ruffles sleeve top

No comments: