Friday, March 18, 2011

Let the Madness Begin

Yesterday marked the opening day of March Madness. I am not a huge basketball fan, but there is something about this tournament that makes it really fun and exciting to watch.

I think the draw for me is that anyone can play along. Teams all have a ranking, so you can just pick your favorite teams, highest ranked, or whatever strategy you have. There are always an upset or 2, and usually a Cinderella team that comes through, so anyone can really be a winner!

I had a great day yesterday with my bracket. I went 14/16 on the day. Of the 2 upsets that I had nothing is really going to hurt me that bad.

Obviously I am cheering for K-State to do well again this year. They had a great run last year, and lets hope for a repeat. They ended up in a tough side, and may have to play the #1 team in the country is all goes as I hope.

Lets hope for another great day for me. The next 3 days will be filled with some great basketball!

No comments: