Friday, May 18, 2012

Loving This Right Now

This week I want to share one of my favourite fashion events each year. The MET takes the crown for my all time favourite, but Cannes Film Festival is quickly become a contender for the most anticipated event of the year.

For some reason Cannes is where everyone pulls out all of the stops. It is no different than any other film festival, however, maybe it is the nice weather, the beautiful area in South France, or the fact that it is the first large festival of the summer.

This year there have been a few great looks already, so I decided to pull a few looks from this week, as well as a few from the past few years as well. Enjoy the eye candy, and I am sure there will be much more over the next few days. To stay up to date on the amazing looks check out Red Carpet Fashion Awards.

















No comments: